Remove the battery from the phone RIGHT AWAY.
If you take out the battery,
there should be a sticker.
if the sticker is red,
the phone has water damage.
this can be fixed.
with the battery still removed,
place the phone and the battery face up in a bowl of rice.
let sit for at least 12 hours.
take out the phone and the battery.
place the battery in the phone and try to turn it on.
if this doesn`t work,
place the phone and battery back in the rice.
leave in for about 24 hours.
if the phone doesn`t turn on then,
now to the water in the screen.
leave the battery out of the phone for now.
place the phone on top of the rice,
do not cover the phone.
place the bowl of rice with the phone in it under a light or lamp.
leave it sit for about 30-45 minutes,
drying the phone every ten minutes.
place the phone only on a towel.
leave sit for four hours.
place battery back in the phone and turn it on.
plug it into the charger and wait till` the battery is fully charged.